Concrete Repair Contractor in Mission Viejo CA
We are all surrounded by concrete structures. We see these buildings each and every day. Under these circumstances, it’s easy to take concrete for granted. Nevertheless, concrete requires a certain level of maintenance, like every other structure around us. Stress and weather can affect it. We provide all products you need to repair concrete slabs and to protect them against the elements.
There are many reasons for the deterioration of concrete such as water infiltration, structural damage, earthquakes, and corrosion among many other factors. Our extensive experience with sch projects and our many years of research recommend Mission Viejo Concrete Services as the best provider of comprehensive solutions of concrete restoration and rehabilitation.
Main Causes Of Concrete Failure And Why They Need Fixing
Here are a few factors that contribute to the deterioration of concrete structures:
- Chemical exposure, bacterial action, and other chemical degradation
- Earthquakes, overloading, explosion, and other mechanical aggression
- Corrosion of reinforcement steel caused by carbonation, stray electrical current, or chlorides
- Big temperature differences that cause water freezing and thawing, physical damage triggered by wear , shrinkage or thermal movements
- Human faults such as poor construction, flawed design, lack of maintenance.
Main reasons why you should repair concrete structures:
- Replace defective slabs
- Strengthen structural integrity
- Restore aesthetic appearance
- Restore durability and shape
With skilled and certified engineers, and a desire to keep each and every client happy, Mission Viejo Concrete Services is your best choice for concrete services in Mission Viejo. Give us a call today at 949-577-8150 to ask for a free quote on our services.